The Family Law Act allows you to make a financial agreement as to the division of your personal property, real estate, finances and debts in the event that you separate.

Parties may enter into a financial agreement at any time during the de facto relationship or following a separation. This document must be in writing and signed by each of you. You must receive legal advice as to the agreement by independent lawyers. This document is not lodged with the court.

The requirements to ensure that the document has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Family Law Act are quite detailed. Fay is well able to advise you as to all aspects of the financial agreement.

Send Fay an enquiry or
call on 0416 196 541